Why Choose Us?
Top 8 Reasons to Choose Us as Your Hearing Doctor
Our Biggest Concern is Your Hearing
• We pride ourselves on not just selling hearing aids but providing an in-depth medical evaluation of your hearing and developing the best treatment plan based on each individual person’s needs. • We are a very patient-centered practice, meaning that we always take the time to listen to you so we can better understand the day-to-day challenges you are facing as a result of your hearing difficulties.
Patient Satisfaction is Our Top Priority
• Our goal is your satisfaction! We strive to provide an exceptional patient experience every single time you come into our office. From the friendly voice on a telephone call, fresh brewed cup of coffee in our reception area, feel of ease during your evaluation appointment to the joy of hearing your loved ones again with your new hearing treatment, we are dedicated to your hearing journey and happiness!
Board-Certified Doctoral Audiologists, Not Hearing Aid Salespeople
• Your hearing should be under the expertise and care of an Audiologist who can identify medical conditions and other hearing and balance concerns. We work closely with your physician for medical concerns that can affect hearing.• Hearing aid dispensers (typically located at Miracle Ear, Beltone, Sams and shopping malls) are licensed in hearing aid dispensing only and can do hearing screenings solely for the purpose of fitting a hearing aid. The entry level requirement for hearing instrument dispensers in the state of Florida is a high school diploma and a six-month training program.
More than just hearing aids – Complete Audiological Care
• We do more than just hearing aids! Our audiologist is also an expert in cochlear implants, bone-anchored implants, tinnitus devices, cerumen removal, balance assessment, positional vertigo treatment and more!
Gold Standard Best Practice
• We invest in State-of-the-Art diagnostic equipment for optimal accuracy and receive extensive professional training, which keeps us up-to-date on the latest developments in audiology, tinnitus, and hearing devices.
Family-Owned & Operated
• We are not obligated to a hidden agenda or any quota. Decisions regarding your hearing healthcare are about you, and made in your best interest.
• We program and service all brands of hearing aids! We work with internationally trusted brands of hearing aids, including Starkey, Phonak, Oticon, ReSound, Siemens, Unitron and more.
One Stop Shop
• For your convenience, we offer a comprehensive line-up of assistive listening devices, batteries, cerumen removal drops, dehumidifiers, and more!