Financial Information: Payments, Insurance, Financing & Hearing Aid Costs
We accept Cash, Checks, Visa, Mastercard, and Discover credit and debit cards.
We accept Medicare Part B and Tricare Standard.
We are diligently working on becoming participating providers with many commercial insurers! Call us today to see if we are participating with your insurance provider! It is also beneficial to reach out to your insurance carrier and express your desire for our office to be in-network providers.
Depending on your plan, you might have a hearing aid benefit that still can be used through our office. Call us today to see if we can help you with new or current hearing aids!
Currently in-network for the following insurances:
- Medicare Part B
- Railroad Medicare
- Tricare Standard
- Molina Medicare
- BCBS Federal Plans
- Evolutions Healthcare System
- Three Rivers Provider Network
We can arrange financing through AllWell or Care Credit within minutes of completing a brief credit application. We offer the following plans to accommodate your financial needs:
- 0% interest for 12 months or
- Plans with interest for 24, 36, 48, or 60 months
Hearing Aid Cost
Your Hearing, Your Budget, Your Life.
- Our practice strives to make hearing aids more affordable for users! We breakdown the cost of the devices and services so you know exactly what you are paying for!
- Once we determine which level of technology in a hearing aid is best for your individual needs, we then offer either a yearly Complete Care Service Package OR option to pay as you need our services. Many other providers make you pre-pay for services that you might not use! We eliminate that initial cost and give YOU the option to work within your budget.
- Call us today to schedule a Hearing Device Consultation, Demonstrations, and Communication and Lifestyle Needs Assessment to discuss your hearing needs and our recommended treatment plans. We are ready to help you begin your journey to better hearing!